AG Pest Management Limited – Pest Control Technician (Yorkshire & surrounding areas)
We are looking to recruit an experienced Pest Control Technician to add to our expanding team to predominantly work in Yorkshire & the surrounding areas.
Salary: Depending upon experience and qualifications. Desirable commission structure in place, company pension scheme in place.
Minimum Core requirements:
- RSPH Level 2/BPCA Level 1 award in Pest Management.
- Minimum of 1 year’s practical experience in the field.
- Competent written and spoken communication skills in the English language
- Possession of a full, clean (Preferable) driving license
- Be self motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Comfortable working at heights and getting dirty as this role will involve going into lofts and basements in a variety of commercial and residential properties.
- Basic IT skills (Job will involve the use of an iPad/smart phone)
- Positive attitude to work and additional learning.
- Proven ability to manage and organise their own workload
- Flexibility in this role is essential, as working overtime will be required. We cannot guarantee a 9-5 working day, but if you have the willingness and commitment to thrive in a rewarding industry, then you are the right candidate for us.
- Good at DIY to undertake minor proofing works
- Be able to spot and actively seek new selling opportunities
The key responsibilities of this role is to deliver first class services to our clients by inspecting, treating and advising the client on pest prevention, hygiene and housekeeping matters as well as suggesting new pest treatments and identifying the risk of pest infestation.
With a loyal customer base, the successful candidate will have excellent opportunities and earning potential. If you think you have what it takes to be successful with our company, we would like to hear from you.
To express an interest in the position and to gain a better understanding of the salary you will expect to earn based on your experience and qualifications please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Initially we would require a CV and cover letter for the attention of Kelly Wilson (Office Manager).
Reference ID: PCT001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent