We are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to add to our expanding team.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated driven individual to create a successful career path.
Full Time Administrator
An opportunity has become available for an Administration Assistant to join our team at our Barnsley office.
Scheduling in the technicians work and assisting in the operational side of the business.
Duties will be varied, and will include (but no limited to) the following:
· Dealing with administrative tasks and responding to incoming emails.
· Answering incoming calls
· Allocating work to the relevant person
· Booking in technicians work as and when required, including route planning
· Continuously develop and expand your own knowledge through ongoing training.
· Liaising with company directors and other key personnel
· Recording service dates of customers
· Performing data entry roles, including updating records for customers, personnel, company health & safety information.
· Provide administrative support to the Office Manager
· Managing & distributing stock to employees.
The successful applicant will have:
· Experience of working in an office (essential)
· First class communication skills
· Proficient in MS packages
· Team player
· Experience in diary management
Expected start date: ASAP
Application deadline: 10th March 2023
Job Type: Full time, Permanent. 30-37 hours per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,760.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Barnsley: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 24/07/2023