AG Pest Management Limited – Experienced Pest Control Technician (Yorkshire & surrounding areas)
We are looking for an Experienced Pest Control Technician to work in Yorkshire & the surrounding areas due to the pending retirement of our most senior member of staff.
Salary: £17,000-£21,000 per annum (dependent upon experience & assuming attainable productivity and quality targets are attained). Desirable commission structure in place, pension, PMI available after a qualifying period.
- RSPH/BPCA Level 2 award in Pest Management.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience in the field to include time spent servicing sites within the food industry.
- Competent written and spoken communication skills in the English language
- Possession of a full, clean (Preferable) driving license
- Be self motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Comfortable working at heights or getting dirty as this role will involve going into lofts and basements in a variety of commercial and residential properties.
- Basic IT skills (Job will involve the use of an iPad)
- Positive attitude to work and additional learning.
- Proven ability to manage and organise their own workload
- Flexibility in this role is essential as working overtime will be required. We cannot guarantee a 9-5 working day, but if you have the willingness and commitment to thrive in a rewarding industry, then you are the right candidate for us.
- Good at DIY to undertake minor proofing works
- Be able to spot and actively seek new selling opportunities
The key responsibilities of this role is to deliver first class services to our clients by inspecting, treating and advising the client on pest prevention, hygiene and housekeeping matters as well as suggesting new pest treatments and identifying the risk of pest infestation.
With a loyal customer base, the successful candidate will have excellent opportunities and earning potential. If you think you have what it takes to be successful with our company, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Adrian Gough.
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be considered for this role. Closing date for applicants: 30th April 2018